MAP

Sunday, 24 January 2016

“EVIDENCE FOR A DISTANT GIANT PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM”

AM I JOKING SINCE 2013?

I am blogging on science since 2013, I have written several comments & opinions on different topics [branches] of science.


I have also given 20 minutes of oral presentation on 24th, July’2015 in International Science Conference on Planetary System – a synergistic view” in Vietnam between 19th – 25th July’2015. My topic was “Regeneration of Stars & formation of solar system – a potter man’s concept”

Since 2013, I think ONLY I HAVE BEEN WRITING that the alignment of different heavenly body can PUSH [not PULL] the object in our solar system & its orbit is different from our solar system.


1.Hints that ‘Planet Nine’ may exist on edge of our solar system


2nd OPINION:

  In my abstract & my oral presentation also – “Kuiper belt is the ‘highly energetic   belt’  capable of making new bodies when raw materials are present. The alignment of Sun, Planets and Moons may cause entry of foreign body in our system.”


  Reason of entry of an object in our solar system is explained [under sub heading   SHIELDING EFFECT]

  Reason of the path of an object around Sun is explained [under sub heading    PATH AROUND THE STARS]

  In the manuscript sent by me 17th, Aug.’’2013 under heading "GRAVITY"- a    PUSHING FORCE [-a "Layman concept of Unified Dark Energy"] in General    Relativity and Gravitation journal.


  My comments in point 28 – “…..Hence situation likes DOOMS DAY may arise    but its impact  on earth may be seen after many years.” in below link


  My comments in - 



No comments:

Post a Comment