MAP

Saturday, 7 March 2015

AN APPEAL

I AM A SIMPLE MAN FROM SMALL TOWN OF INDIA. I  NEITHER HAVE AN EXPERIENCE OF SCIENTIFIC WRITING NOR HAVE MONEY TO TAKE SUPPORT OF EXPERTS IN THIS FIELD.

I ONLY WANT TO PUT ALL MY HYPOTHESIS IN FRONT OF EXPERTS FROM DIFFERENT DISCIPLINE & PART OF THE WORLD.

AT THIS POINT I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT MY HYPOTHESIS IS BEST/CORRECT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE A LONG TO BECOME THEORY. IT IS ONLY THE 1ST STEP IN UNIVERSAL SCIENCE ON THE BASIS OF DARK ENERGY & DARK ATOM. 

ALL MY COMMENTS IN LAST 2 YEARS ON DIFFERENT INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE MAGAZINE/BLOGS/PERIODICALS  ETC. MAKE ME LITTLE CONFIDENT ABOUT MY HYPOTHESIS.

AS A OTHER PEOPLE I ONLY WANT THAT ALL MY WORK SHOULD BE PUBLISHED OR PUT IN RECORD ANYWHERE SO THAT MY IDENTITY ABOUT MY WORK & COMMENTS EXISTS.

I RECEIVED A CALL & MAIL FROM [AMERICA] Partridge India - A Penguin Random House Company TO PUBLISH BOOK LAST YEAR, BUT AGAIN DUE TO LACK OF MONEY & WRITING SKILL, I FAILED.

I RECEIVED MAIL FOR PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP WITH 20% DISCOUNT FROM “New York Academy of Sciences” BUT FAILED DUE TO MONEY.

AT THIS POINT I ONLY NEED A HELP IN PLACING MY HYPOTHESIS AT RIGHT PLATFORM, NOT FOR ACCEPTING MY HYPOTHESIS RIGHT NOW.

THIS WILL COST ONLY FEW DOLLAR & CAN SAVE TIME & TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS .



No comments:

Post a Comment