Is only strong law sufficient to remove corruption?
If yes then why most of time we are not using it?
(Please analyse in Percentile i.e. [(Number of Followers) x 100 / (1, 21, 00, 00, 000)]
- How many of us preferring to give DRIVING TEST for getting LICENCE, instead of BRIBE?
- How many of us preferring to COMPLAINT against BRIDEGROOM/BRIDE, instead of DOWRY for MARRIAGE.
- How many of us preferring to use HALMET.
- How many of NGO is not earning?
- How many of us preferring to travel in general compartment, instead of using QUOTA or bribing agents/TTE for TATKAL/OTHER ticket.
- How many of us are not using /trying to use the QUOTA/DONATION for ADMISSION (even in NURSARY STD.)?
- How many of us are using RTI for fighting corruption?
“IF I AM CORRUPTION FREE, WE ARE CORRUPTION FREE”_shreekant